Dennis Hamlet is an intern working alongside Hevari van Dysteria and an OC for the game, Devil Beater. He is a character who is based off the same book by William Shakespeare's original, Hamlet.
Dennis has brown hair along with 2 skulls on each of his sides, he wears a black trench coat and is just the basic of all summoners.
Dennis is somewhat in a melancholic state, which allows him to hide his true feelings, regarding to the personality of a haze user. Over the years, he attempts to plot an assassination on one of the Alliance interns, and by doing this he hides his true purpose of a sole killer instinct.
|LMB: Skull Fire||Commands a skull to fire a fireball at the enemy, dealing damage.||125||1.2 seconds|
|Q: Deception Preparation||Summons two skulls as a 'starter', allowing you to prepare quickly.||None||4 seconds (E alternate)|
|E: Skull Summon||Summons skulls. Max is 4.||None||2 seconds|
|R: Skull Bash||Dennis launches one of his skulls at the enemy, gaining lifesteal in return.||300||16 seconds|
|F: "His Undead Shadow"||Dennis enters his full resolute state, changing his normal skulls to shadow skulls and increases damage by that point.||Buff - Lasts for 20 seconds||56 seconds|
Hevari van Dysteria
- Not much is known about the relation of these two, only thing he wants is to team up with him.
- He does not seek a challenge to the Main 14, but he has a specific kind of intern whom he had a bad history with.
- Dennis Hamlet is based off of the character with the same name.
- His melancholic state is also a reference to the same book.
- The concept of revenge is also yet another reference. :3